We will be hosting two CCH Seminar’s to maintain CCH points in the following states: Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio. Each seminar features the same content, so choose which date best suites you!
Registration for this event is closed
*Notes for attendees
- Please download the Microsoft Teams app ahead of time or try using the web browser version before the seminar
- Greg Ressler will be available the day before and at 7am the day of the meeting to help with any issues. His cell # is 317-753-7740.
- Please use as few computer connections as possible – limited band width.
- Please leave your cameras and microphones off to help with band width.
- Roll call will be taken at each location to make sure everyone on the list is there. Please have someone at each location to represent the group.
7:30-8:00 AM Roll call, so please have computer logged in by 7:30am
8:00 – 9:00 AM Stacie Songer: Corteva Mode of action – how this will affect your herbicide choice
9:00 – 9:15 AM Break
9:15 – 10:15 AM Randy Denhart: Bayer Site evolution before and after application
10:15 – 10:30 AM Break
10:30 – 11:00 AM Bob York – BASF Vegetation Management to Improve Wildlife Habitat
11:00 – 11:30 AM Christina Stanley – Eco Pak Using blends in returnable drums will keep your workers and the environment safer
11:30 -12:00 PM Lunch
12:00 – 1:00 PM Fred Whitford: Purdue University Bringing it all Together: Storage, Measuring, Adjuvants and Compatibility
1:00 – 1:15 PM Break
1:15 – 2:15 PM Greg Ressler: Red River Specialties Surfactant – which one do I use and how much.
2:15 PM Sign-up sheets