Accord XRT II
Active Ingredients: Glyphosate
Accord XRT II
Packaging: 2 x 2.5 gal case
30 gal drum
Package Sizes Available Online: 2.5 gallons
For other quantity options or questions, please contact your local Red River Specialties Sales Rep or email email@example.com
Accord XRT II herbicide is a convenient high-load glyphosate formulation that features the industry’s best surfactant package for quick, complete burndown.
Accord® XRT II herbicide is a high-load formulation containing 4 pounds acid equivalent per gallon versus 3 pounds acid equivalent per gallon for most other glyphosate formulations. It also uses a unique, patented DMA salt technology.
Accord XRT II contains a proprietary blend of surfactants that helps deliver superior, nonselective performance of annual and perennial weeds, grasses and woody plants particularly on pine species. It has a low use rate and more concentrated formulation to treat more acres per gallon.
Easy to handle and mix
Accord® XRT II is easier for applicators to handle, even in cool temperatures, due to low viscosity. It’s also an excellent tank-mix partner.
- Easy-handling formulation
- Latest glyphosate innovation with unique, patented DMA salt technology
- Improved tank-mix compatibility
- High-load formulation (5.4 lbs. ai/gal)
- Low foaming characteristics
- Low use rate and more concentrated formulation mean more acres treated per gallon
- Nonselective, broad-spectrum control of annual and perennial weeds and woody
- Available in returnable, refillable containers through Continuum™ Prescription Control & Container Management System