Active Ingredients: 42% Clofentezine
Manufacturer: Makhteshim-Agan of North America, Inc.
Packaging: 6 x 4 x 1 pt bottle case
For other quantity options or questions, please contact your local Red River Specialties Sales Rep or email email@example.com
A suspension Concentrate formulation of Clofentizine for mite control on apples, pears, apricots, cherries, peaches, nectarines, almonds, walnuts, and Christmas trees (except California).
- Easy on Beneficial Insects: This proven ovicide/miticide is essentially non-toxic to beneficials, predatory mites and pollinators. Provides an ideal fit in IPM systems.
- Broad Spectrum: Controls susceptible mite species in the egg and early larval stage. Effective against European red mite, McDaniel mite, two spotted spider mite, Pacific mite and Willamette spider mite.
- Ease of Handling: Low use rates of 6-8 fl.oz. give the growers the flexibility to increase lengths of control by adjusting the rate. For each additional ounce of APOLLO used you can expect approximately 7 days of additional
- Unique Protection: APOLLO SC is slow acting. It breaks the mite life cycle by inhibiting respiration in eggs and early larval stage and offers long residual control (up to 60 days or longer) depending on species, use rate and environmental conditions. Apollo must be applied early season or in-season before significant populations of adults develop.
- Cost Effective Control: Apollo potentially reduces total miticide costs over the long term.
- No Worrying About Mites – Deal With Them: For more information on mite control visit www.MiteExperts.com.