Active Ingredients: 48.9% Captan
1.1% Related derivatives
Manufacturer: Drexel Chemical
Captan 50W is a wettable powder fungicide used for control of various plant fungal diseases. Agriculture, Turf & Ornamental, Fungicide
- Is used for the control of certain fungal diseases of fruit crops and as a soil treatment for the control of certain seed rots and damping-off diseases.
- Is a multi-site MOA (mode of action) that gives broad spectrum of activity to reduce resistance.
- Can be combined safely and effectively at recommended dosage rates with most commonly-used fungicides and insecticides.
- Alkaline materials such as spray lime, limesulfur, and Bordeaux mixture will reduce the fungicidal activity of this product.
- Do not apply CAPTAN 50W in combination with or immediately before or closely following oil sprays.
- New reduced REIs for many fruit crops of 24 hours. (See label for complete list of fruit crops.)
- No known resistance after 50 years of continuous use.