Active Ingredients: 48.9% Captan
Manufacturer: Southern Ag
Packaging: 6 x 8 oz bottle case
commercial sizes also available
Captan Fungicide is a fungicide for plant disease control.
Controls Botrytis Rot (grey mold) on Strawberries
Labeled for many fruits, ornamentals and lawns
- CONTAINS: 50% Wettable Powder Captan.
- USE ON: Fruit Crops: Almonds, apples, apricots, blueberries, cherries, grapes, nectarines, peaches, plums, and strawberries.
Ornamentals: Azaleas, begonias, camellias, carnations, gladiolus, chrysanthemums and roses. Also grasses.
- CONTROLS: Scab, Black Spot, Botrytis, Anthracnose, Brown Rot, Damping-Off, Root Rot, Leaf Spot, Brown Patch & Downy Mildew.
- RATE: Foliar spray 2 tsp. – 4 tbs. per gal. of water. Grasses-1 tbs. in 1 gallon of water per 1,000 sq. ft.
- APPLICATION: Foliar Spray; Mix with water and apply as a thorough cover spray.