Active Ingredients: 40.7% Diuron
Manufacturer: Makhteshim-Agan of North America, Inc.
Packaging: 2.5 gal
For other quantity options or questions, please contact your local Red River Specialties Sales Rep or email [email protected]
- Diuron Preference: DIREX 4L is historically the growers’ diuron brand of choice because of its tried and true premium formulation designed to handle and handle easily.
- Versatile: DIREX 4L can be used to control most broadleaf and grass weeds applied preplant, pre-emerge or post direct from 6 inch cotton to layby.
- Controls Resistant Weeds: Widely recommended as an effective method for managing glyphosate resistant Palmer pigweed and marestail or horseweed in cotton.
- Residual Activity: Provides up to three and a half weeks of control on target weeds including pigweed and marestail.
- Crop Safety: Very good crop safety in cotton when used according to label in a burndown, preemergence or layby application.
Key Weeds Controlled
- Broadleaf Weeds