Active Ingredients: 92% Alky polyethoxy ethers and other ethoxylated derivatives
Manufacturer: Red River Specialties
Packaging: 2.5 gal
Package Sizes Available Online: 2.5 gallons
Elite Champion is a concentrated surfactant that is excellent in the forestry, rights of way, utility, aquatic, agriculture, and turf market. This proprietary blend is our usual choice for mixture with brush control herbicides, in particular glyphosate products. It is also effective in a wide variety of other situations.
Adding Elite Champion to an herbicide application is guaranteed to improve the results.
- Spreads the active ingredient deeply into the canopy and increases the wetting and penetration of the target surface area.
- Lowers surface tension to facilitate greater spread and improve uptake of active ingredients in the plant.
- Offers a low foaming formulation for simpler mixing and faster load times.
- Enables better herbicide performance in difficult environmental conditions such as drought.
- Includes a full aquatic label for surface and submerged applications.
- Provides compatibility with a wide variety of pesticide applications.
- Improves the performance of herbicides, like glyphosate and imazapyr by spreading the active ingredient deeply into the canopy and increases the wetting and penetration of the target surface area.
- More environmental friendly liquid NPE free, nonionic surfactant.
For other quantity options or questions, please contact your local Red River Specialties Sales Rep or email [email protected]