Active Ingredients: 52% Proprietary blend of hydroxy carboxylic acid, phosphoric acids and ammonium sulfate
Manufacturer: Red River Specialties
Packaging: 4 x 1 gal case
2 x 2.5 gal case
5 x 30 gal drum
275 gal tote
Package Sizes Available Online: 2.5 gallons
Elite Imperial is a water conditioning agent which promotes herbicide performance by modifying agents such as pH and water hardness. The most overlooked component of a spray program is the water used for applications. The addition of a water conditioning agent promotes herbicide performance by modifying elements such as pH and hardness to ideal levels.
If this describes your program, then you need Elite Imperial:
- The water in my tank doesn’t have optimal pH levels
- I’m looking for a water conditioner that is compatible with a broad range of herbicides
- I need to make the most cost-efficient and effective spray application possible
Adding Elite Imperial to an herbicide application is guaranteed to improve the results:
- Reduces the interaction of hard water ions and herbicides, improving performance
- Elite Imperial improves the uptake of a pesticide into a plant
- Works with most pesticides, but is extremely effective in glyphosate and 2, 4-D salt mixes
Do not use Elite Imperial with sulfonyl urea or DSMA based herbicides. Herbicides which do not perform well under acidic conditions should not be used with this product.
Elite premium adjuvants are not one size fits all. Check with your RRSI representative to see which is right for you. Please fill out the form below and we will give you a call!