Manufacturer: Red River Specialties
Packaging: 2.5 gal and 1 gal
Package Sizes Available Online: 2.5 gallons
Elite Velocity is used as a spray adjuvant to improve deposition of spray droplets. It is a drift control agent and deposition aid. It improves spreading and reduces the production of fine droplets which are susceptible to movement from the spray pattern. Premium performance made easy.
The degree of drift hazard varies with the type of pesticide, application conditions and the vegetation near sprayed area. This product is intended as a management tool to reduce drift and improve deposition. Common sense and sound application technology must be followed when spraying pesticides.
Elite Velocity does not produce large spray droplets like some polymer drift products. Internal cohesion of the components helps prevent droplet shearing into fines which move off target.
Elite Velocity does not product large droplets that run off the leaves. It puts liquid where it needs to be to maximize efficacy.
- Drift control that ‘right sizes’ the droplets
- Mixes well with most herbicides, insecticides and fungicides
- Elite Velocity reduces drift and improves deposition without the use of guar, polymers lecithin
- Helps reduce chemical trespass, reduce risk of drift into SMZ
- Mixes well with a wide range of tank mixes, reducing blending and clogging problems
Only Elite Velocity – a deposition management and drift reduction adjuvant – produces a higher percentage of your planned droplet size to improve your spray operation. Check out the full line of Elite products we carry!
For other quantity options or questions, please contact your local Red River Specialties Sales Rep or email [email protected]