Active Ingredients: 60% Metsulfuron methyl
Manufacturer: Bayer CropScience
Packaging: 8 oz, 16 oz
Package Sizes Available Online: 16oz
Escort XP is a postemergence herbicide that cost-effectively controls many annual and perennial weeds, plus tough woody plants. It is a selective herbicide used at low use rates to control noxious weeds, brush and problem broadleaves on non-crop, rangeland, pastures and forestry sites with excellent grass tolerance.
Escort XP offers effective control of problem broadleaf weeds, noxious plants, and brush, including Tree-of- heaven (Ailanthus altissima) in pine plantation sites and industrial areas, such as dry drainage ditch banks and flood plains, roadsides, right of ways and utility sites. With broad-spectrum control, it reduces regrowth, decreasing the need and cost of repeat application. Used as directed, it is recognized for its low use rates and low toxicity to animal life. With no grazing restrictions when used at 1 2/3 ounces/acre or less, Escort XP offers the flexibility of being able to be used on non-crop areas adjacent to pasture and rangeland.
- Applied at a low use rate – reducing the chemical load on treated acres without compromising weed control
- No grazing restrictions when used at labeled rates
- Dry flowable process – offers better solubility in the tank and more uniform spray coverage
- Less mess – little to no dust
- Selective – will not harm many desirable grasses
- Flexible – can be tank-mixed and custom blended to broaden the weed control spectrum
- Effects may be seen within 2-4 weeks
- Not a federally restricted-use pesticide
While other herbicides require pounds or gallons of product to do the job, Escort XP offers better control using only a few ounces. It can control the invasive species that prove too difficult for many other herbicides. Use Escort XP to treat the toughest brush, like Elm and Easter Red Cedar, plus the toughest vines, like Kudzu.
Red River Specialties carries the top herbicides from Bayer CropScience. Check them out!