Active Ingredients: Indaziflam
Manufacturer: Bayer CropScience
Packaging: 2 x 2.5 gal
For other quantity options or questions, please contact your local Red River Specialties Sales Rep or email email@example.com
Esplanade F can be applied to terrestrial conifer and hardwood production areas that contain areas of casual water of a temporary nature as a result of surface water collecting in equipment wheel ruts or in other depressions created by management activities. For maximum activity against germinating weeds, Esplanade F Herbicides requires rainfall (minimum 0.25 inches) within several weeks after application to activate the herbicide. This herbicide has minimal post-emergent activity and generally does not control weeds that have emerged. A labeled post-emergent herbicide may be mixed with Esplanade F Herbicide to control existing weeds. It does not control tubers, rhizomes, and woody vegetation. Weed control activity may be reduced if the application is made to soil covered in heavy crop or weed debris that prevent a uniform distribution of the product reaching the soil.
Conifers that can be treated with Esplanade F include loblolly pine, longleaf pine, ponderosa pine, shortleaf pine, slash pine, sugar pine, Virginia pine, coast redwood and Douglas fir.
- Unique mode of action (cellulose biosynthesis inhibitor) for conifer production areas – resistance management tool
- Wide spectrum control of broadleaf weeds and grasses
- Extended residual weed control
- Favorable soil residual characteristics
- Low comparative use rate
- Not on the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) list of highly hazardous pesticides
- Recommended for use on key western production conifer species
- Liquid formulation
- Not a federally restricted use pesticide