Garlon 4 Ultra
Active Ingredients: Triclopyr
Garlon 4 Ultra
Packaging: 2.5 gal
30 gal plastic drum
Package Sizes Available Online: 2.5 gallons
Garlon 4 Ultra herbicide is the industry standard for basal cut-stump, basal bark and dormant-stem treatments, delivering excellent broad-spectrum control of woody plants even after other products call it quits for the season.
Garlon 4 Ultra has a reduced environmental impact
Garlon® 4 Ultra herbicide features a patented, non-petroleum based, plant-derived seed oil solvent that helps reduce environmental impact.
Proven brush control
This herbicide demonstrates increased efficacy on multiple woody species, including mesquite, sweetgum and Scotch broom compared with other formulations of triclopyr ester.
Flexible application window
Garlon®️ 4 Ultra has an increased application window that allows crews to work year-round, including the dormant season.
- Improved formulation, 4 lbs. a.i./gallon
- Industry standard for cut-stump, basal bark and dormant stem treatments
- Demonstrates increased efficacy on multiple woody species, including mesquite, sweetgum and scotch broom
- Garlon 4 Ultra provides broad-spectrum control of brush and broadleaf weeds
- Low odor
- Packaged in easy-to-use 2 ½ gallon containers and 30-gallon plastic drums
- Available in returnable, refillable containers through Continuum™ Prescription Control & Container Management System
For other quantity options or questions, please contact your local Red River Specialties Sales Rep or email [email protected]