Active Ingredients: Aminopyralid + 2,4-D
Markets: Range, Pasture & Weed,
Packaging: 2 x 2 gal case, 5 x 30 gal case, 250 gal, bulk
Package Sizes Available Online: 2 gallons
GrazonNext HL herbicide is the easiest way to get broadleaf weeds out of the way of pasture production. It provides a simple, lasting solution for the toughest pasture and rangeland weeds and clears the way for more forage, meaning greater flexibility in a grazing program and higher per-acre beef production at the lowest cost possible. GrazonNext HL is the upgrade from Grazon P+D.
- A next-generation herbicide that provides better efficacy on most broadleaf weed species and an outstanding environmental profile, thanks to advanced weed control technology
- Especially tough on hard-to-kill perennials, including nightshades, horsenettle and Texas bull nettle
- Offers outstanding control of many other broadleaf weeds, such as biennial and perennial thistles, cocklebur, dandelion, annual broomweed, common mullein, curly dock, ironweed and ragweeds, along with suppression of encroaching brush
- GrazonNext HL, by Corteva, was specifically designed for rangeland and pasture use
- Fast burndown; lasting results
- Excellent postemergence and season-long performance on many broadleaf weeds
- Effectively controls weeds at multiple growth stages allowing for wider application windows
- Offers flexible rates (1.2 to 2.1 pints/acre), depending on target weeds
- Safe to desirable grasses, including bahiagrass, bermudagrass, fescue, orchard and mixed native grasses
- Excellent tank-mix partner with brush control products, such as Remedy® Ultra or PastureGard® HL herbicides for one-pass weed and brush control
- Can be tank-mixed with liquid fertilizer
- No grazing restrictions for any type of livestock, including lactating dairy animals, beef cattle, sheep, goats and horses1
- Can be used on seasonally dry wetlands and can be applied up to water’s edge
- Nonvolatile, so it stays where it’s sprayed
- Is not a federally Restricted Use Pesticide2
1Restrictions do apply to the transfer of grazing animals to sites intended to grow sensitive crops. Refer to the label for a complete list of transfer restrictions.
2Some states require an individual be licensed if involved in the recommendation, handling or application of any pesticide. Consult your local extension office for information regarding licensing requirements.
State restrictions on the sale and use of GrazonNext and Remedy Ultra apply.
Consult the label before purchase or use for full details.
For other quantity options or questions, please contact your local Red River Specialties Sales Rep or email [email protected]