Active Ingredients: Aminocyclopyrachlor
Markets: Range, Pasture & Weed,
Manufacturer: Bayer CropScience
Don’t just stunt brush growth. Stop it.
Transform invasive brush into productive forage with Invora® Herbicide. Invora restores your land with innovative chemistry that redefines brush control by killing brush like mesquite and huisache with a single application.
Invora Herbicide is a combination of aminocyclopyrachlor and triclopyr, Group 4 herbicide, for control of invasive species on non-hayed private rangeland in Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Arizona.
- New active ingredient for managing undesirable woody brush and weeds on rangeland
- Effective long-term control of honey mesquite and huisache
- A tool for use in rangeland restoration efforts
- Proven extended treatment life, resulting in favorable economics compared to past standards
- PRE and POST control of many broadleaf weeds through both root and shoot uptake
- Bayer’s next generation stewardship strategy to avoid impacting the compost industry or neighbors
For other quantity options or questions, please contact your local Red River Specialties Sales Rep or email [email protected]