Active Ingredients: 25% Postassium salt of aminocyclopyrachlor
Manufacturer: Bayer CropScience
Packaging: Bulk Blending
Package Sizes Available Online: 2.5 gallons
Method 240SL Herbicide is a strong, foundational herbicide for broadleaf weed and brush control. Spray programs are not all created equally as every climate, operation and region faces unique challenges. With Method, a foundational herbicide for broadleaf and brush control, vegetation managers have the power to design a precise tool that meets the needs of their operation. This helps simplify their operation and save time and money.
Method 240SL herbicide is a soluble liquid that is mixed in water and applied as a spray. Method 240SL herbicide may be applied by aerial or ground equipment for control of broadleaf weeds and woody species, including many terrestrial and riparian invasive and noxious weeds. Method 240SL is registered for general weed and brush control on private, public and military lands as follows: uncultivated non-agricultural areas (such as airports, highway, railroad and utility rights-of-way, sewage disposal areas, etc.); uncultivated agricultural areas – noncrop producing (such as farmyards, fuel storage areas, fence rows, non-irrigation ditchbanks, barrier strips, etc.); industrial sites – outdoor (such as lumberyards, pipeline and tank farms, etc.) and natural areas (such as wildlife management areas, wildlife openings, wildlife habitats, recreation areas, campgrounds, trailheads, and trails). Method 240SL may be used for the release or restoration of native perennial grasses and in established, industrial turf grasses.
This product may be applied to terrestrial non-crop sites and unimproved turf sites that contain areas of temporary surface water caused by collection of water, in equipment ruts, or in other depressions created by management activities. It is permissible to treat intermittently flooded low lying sites, seasonally dry flood plains and transitional areas between upland and lowland sites when no water is present. It is also permissible to treat marshes, swamps and bogs after water has receded, as well as seasonally dry flood deltas. Method 240SL may be applied up to the waters edge. Do not apply directly to water.
- Flexibility in spraying and custom blending
- Reduce inventory – Method is used in bareground, selective weeding, invasive, foliar brush, cut stubble, basal, cut stump, and hack and squirt applications
- Combine it with Esplanade® for a dynamic bareground solution
- Custom blend or add mixing partners to suit your specific application targets
- Improved accuracy when mixing
- Flexible use rates – typically 4-8 oz. per acre for Selective Weeding, 10-18 oz. per acre for Brush depending on the species and up to 18 oz. per acre for Bareground
- Enhanced productivity
- Reduced labor, inventory and transportation costs
- Reduced packaging and disposal
- Reliable in all vegetation control settings
For other quantity options or questions, please contact your local Red River Specialties Sales Rep or email [email protected]
Oops! We could not locate your form.