Active Ingredients: aminopyralid
Packaging: 1.25 lb
Package Sizes Available Online: 1.25lb
Opensight herbicide is a proven, cost-effective granule herbicide offering vegetation managers a convenient season-long solution for hard-to-control weed and brush species, including many glyphosate- and sulfonylurea-resistant species.
Broadest spectrum of control
The soil residual of Opensight® specialty herbicide offers season-long control of more than 170 key broadleaf weed and woody plant species, including thistles, wild carrot, poison hemlock, goldenrods, dandelion, false dandelion, marestail, knapweeds, blackberry, black locust, honeylocust, wisteria and tree-of-heaven.
Excellent tank-mix partner
Opensight herbicide is an excellent tank-mix partner for bareground treatments, as well as for woody plant control programs. It increases productivity with season-long control and application flexibility.
Convenient, low-use rate formulation
The convenient dry-granule formulation of Opensight herbicide provides broader control with less effort and low use rates (1.5 to 3.3 ounces per acre).
- Increases productivity with season-long control and application flexibility
- Combines the proven performance of aminopyralid and metsulfuron in a convenient dry-granule formulation to provide broader control with less effort
- Low use rates (1.5 to 3.3 ounces per acre)
- Controls more than 150 key weed and brush species, including thistles, wild carrot, poison hemlock, goldenrods, dandelion, false dandelion, marestail, knapweeds, blackberry, black and honey locust, wisteria and tree-of-heaven
- Opensight Herbicide can be applied up to the water’s edge of ponds, streams and seasonally dry wetlands
- Excellent tank-mix partner for bareground treatments
- Excellent tank-mix partner for brush control programs
- Soil residual offering season-long control of germinating and emerging seedlings of hard-to-control noxious weeds
- Tank-mix-compatible with Accord®, DMA® 4, Garlon®, Rodeo® and Tordon® herbicides (When tank-mixing with other herbicides, use only in accordance with the restrictions, precautions and limitations on the respective product labels.)
For other quantity options or questions, please contact your local Red River Specialties Sales Rep or email [email protected]