Active Ingredients: 56.2% Nicosulfuron
15% Metsulfuron Methyl
Markets: Range, Pasture & Weed,
Manufacturer: Bayer CropScience
Packaging: 12 x 20 oz bottle case
Package Sizes Available Online: 5oz
Pastora® herbicide features broad-spectrum grass and broadleaf weed control to help producers and land managers maintain weed-free bermudagrass in pastures and rights of way.
Pastora Improves Hay Quality in Bermudagrass Pastures
Weeds can significantly limit the quality and productivity of bermudagrass pastures and hay fields, taking away from investments in land and pasture improvement. Pastora delivers broad-spectrum grass and broadleaf weed control for visibly cleaner bermudagrass. Pastora:
- Controls grass and broadleaf weeds, including field sandbur, barnyard grass, johnsongrass, common broomweed, bitter sneezeweed, musk thistle, buttercup, wooly croton and more.
- Controls winter annual grass and broadleaf weeds prior to first hay cutting, for premium hay right from the start.
- Restores degraded bermudagrass pastures efficiently, reducing restoration cost, time and labor.
Pastora Protects Public Safety in Rights of Way
Grasses and broadleaf weeds can reduce visibility in airport, highway, railroad and utility rights of way; draw wildlife into unwanted areas; and contribute to debris. Pastora herbicide helps land managers improve public safety by controlling grass and broadleaf weeds on bermudagrass rights of way. Pastora:
- Delivers broad-spectrum control of grass and broadleaf weeds, including johnsongrass, vasey grass, ryegrass, marestail, pigweed, woolly croton, curly dock, morning glory and more.
- Can be applied to dormant bermudagrass for control of winter annual grasses and in spring or summer to control summer annual and perennial weeds.
- Features low use rates for improved crew productivity.
For other quantity options or questions, please contact your local Red River Specialties Sales Rep or email [email protected]