Active Ingredients: INDAZIFLAM + AMINOCYCLOPYRACHLOR + IMAZAPYR
Manufacturer: Bayer CropScience
Packaging: 2 x 2.5 gal
Package Sizes Available Online: 2.5 gallons
Plainview™ SC provides built-in herbicide management with three modes-of-action
Plainview SC is a liquid bareground solution that provides long-residual and broad-spectrum control of annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and grasses. It manages difficult-to-control weeds while improving applicator efficiency.
Build more into your bareground weed control program with Plainview SC
Tough broadleaf weeds and grasses can pose problems in bareground areas. Strike back with the power of Plainview™ SC, a broad-spectrum solution that allows you to build more into your bareground weed control program. It provides built-in Herbicide Resistance Management, long residual, less active ingredient per acre, and less measuring and mixing.
Strike back with less
Plainview™ SC is the definition of less is more when it comes to effective bareground control. It provides a long residual control with a low active ingredient rate per acre. It’s also easier to handle, measure and mix as compared to the high-rate, bulky dry herbicides that are used for bareground treatments. Plus, Plainview™ SC only requires standard PPE, a respirator is not required.
Perennial Grass Control with Plainview SC
- Broad-spectrum post activity reduces the need for glyphosate.
- Built-in Herbicide Resistance Management – three modes-of-action (MOA) for broadleaf weeds and grasses (Addition of glyphosate provides 4 MOAs).
- Plainview SC provides a long residual control with low rates of active ingredient
- Standard PPE (gloves, long-sleeve shirt, long pants, shoes, socks). No respirator required.
- Requires less measuring and mixing and is easier to handle than high-rate dry herbicides.
For other quantity options or questions, please contact your local Red River Specialties Sales Rep or email [email protected]