Active Ingredients: tebuthiuron
Spike 20P herbicide provides premium, long-term control of the toughest brush species, including big sage, shinnery and other oaks, tarbush and creosote bush, while enhancing the grazing and wildlife habitat.
Increased carrying capacity
Improved grass production means more cattle can graze on the same amount of land, so beef production thrives, too. As a result of treatment with Spike® 20P herbicide, an operations’ carrying capacity can be increased without leasing additional acres.
Better herd management
Using Spike 20P to control brush results in easier cattle management. Without tall species on the land, cattle are more visible. Without dense, thicketed shrubs, they’re also easier to move around, so it takes less time gathering cattle.
Enhanced wildlife habitat, plant diversity
Very few animals thrive in areas heavily infested with brush. Most game animals, especially deer, prefer fringe areas where they can browse and still be near cover. A prescriptive brush control program using Spike 20P can optimize wildlife habitat by sculpting the land.
- Works from the roots up to control brush
- Premium long-lasting control of the toughest brush species
- Controls big sage, shinnery and other oaks, tarbush and creosote bush
- Ideal for sagebrush thinning and brush sculpting programs
- Enhances grazing and wildlife habitat
- Use on rangeland, pastures, clearings for wildlife and other non-cropland areas
- Apply any time the soil is not frozen or saturated with moisture
For other quantity options or questions, please contact your local Red River Specialties Sales Rep or email [email protected]