Active Ingredients: picloram + fluroxypyr
Markets: Range, Pasture & Weed,
Packaging: 2.5 gal
Package Sizes Available Online: 2.5 gallons
For other quantity options or questions, please contact your local Red River Specialties Sales Rep or email email@example.com
Surmount herbicide provides excellent broad-spectrum broadleaf weed control without 2,4-D. Surmount® herbicide also delivers outstanding pricklypear and cholla cactus control.
Thorough, more-complete control
Plants absorb Surmount® herbicide through roots, foliage and stems for greater uptake that provides lasting results.
Excellent weed control without 2,4-D
Surmount is an outstanding option for areas where 2,4-D use is restricted or where a non-2,4-D option is desired. Preemergence and soil residual activity controls weeds that emerge after application.
Safe to desirable grasses
Surmount herbicide is tough on broadleaf weeds, yet gentle on most forage grasses.
- Superior control of encroaching brush with residual control of broadleaf weeds
- Excellent control of horsenettle, thistles, pricklypear, blackberry, honey locust, Chinese tallowtree, huisache
- Thorough translocation kills hard-to-control brush like pricklypear and locust
- Surmount herbicide does not contain 2,4-D
- Gentle to desirable grasses
- Absorbed through roots, foliage and stems
- Pre-emergence and soil residual activity on weeds emerging after application