Active Ingredients: Picloram
Packaging: 1 gal
15 gal (SVR)
30 gal quantities west of the Mississippi river
Package Sizes Available Online: 2.5 gallons
Tordon 22K herbicide provides all-purpose noxious weed control as well as basic invasive weed management. It also provides the best leafy spurge control available and is an excellent choice for field bindweed control.
Successful control of leafy spurge
Tordon® 22K herbicide offers the rate flexibility needed to nip new leafy spurge patches in the bud or to finish off large established patches thinned by broadcast applications of Graslan® L herbicide.
Stops the toughest broadleaf weeds
Tordon 22K is active on most noxious and invasive weeds, including biennial thistles, perennial Canada thistle, knapweeds, yellow starthistle and many others. Tordon 22K® is the best leafy spurge control available and is an excellent choice for field bindweed.
Take out tough weeds with Tordon 22K, leave the grass
Tordon 22K is safe to desirable grasses and has no grazing restrictions except for lactating dairy animals. Use Tordon 22K to manage the most troublesome weeds on rangeland and permanent grass pastures, noncropland and Conservation Reserve Program acres.
- Excellent choice for most noxious and invasive weeds
- Provides soil residual for lasting perennial weed control
- Translocates for more complete control of top growth and roots
- Tordon 22k is safe to desirable grasses
- Reduces encroaching brush
- No grazing restrictions except for lactating dairy animals
- Offers flexible rate programs
- Use on rangeland and permanent grass pastures, fallow cropland, non-cropland and CRP.
For other quantity options or questions, please contact your local Red River Specialties Sales Rep or email [email protected]